Kevin Hogan is well known in the USA and around the world for his talks and workshops on body language and non verbal communications.
Here’s one of his courses you can buy just click the pic.
“Body Language: Decoding, Interpreting & Mastering Nonverbal Communication” (Complete Home Study Course) 8 audio CDS, 3 DVDs, 125 page Manual on CD, Body Language Evaluator, Wallet Card
Nicolas Fradet is a professional poker player who purchased my 10 video training course (www.bodylanguagecourses.com) a few years back.
Well since then Nicolas has gone on to develop his own body language training course. So why not do yourself a favour and discover the secrets he used to play poker at a professional level that he also employed in his business life.
In fact he actually has two courses for different areas of your life
Click Here for Course 1 – Body Language Blue Print
Click Here for Course 2 – Detecting Deceit
Have a great weekend.
I’m always searching the market for new and innovative body language training programs, books, videos etc.
And I’m proud to announce that I’ve recently partnered with METV, the worlds most advanced training program in Micro Expressions. This program is amazingly useful for people involved in coaching, training, sales, negotiations, management and HR. Micro Expressions are very short muscle movements that reveal hidden emotions. Imagine your team could literally see what somebody feels during a negotiation, just by looking at the face. I’ve tested this program and it is amazing and that is why I would like to invite you to become a Certified Coach or Trainer in this methodology.
If it doesn’t display properly Click Here
This is from my good friend Dr Jonathan Royle, renowned stage and therapeutic hypnotist
Click here and get your free training
14th & 15th July 2012 at the University of East London (TBC)
Easy access to mainline railway stations with hotels nearby.
Body Language: “It’s What You Don’t Say That Matters”
Is the title of my new book and below are a few video clips covering just a fraction of what you’ll be learning of the weekend.
Join me for this unique opportunity to learn how to make your body language work for you in social situations, business dealings and all manner of other everyday encounters.
Here’s just a fraction of what I’ll be covering throughout the two days:
1) Childhood Learning And Understanding
2) Left and Right Brain Processing
3) The Face, Eyes, Smiles, Mouth
4) Hands, Fingers, Arms, Legs and Foot signals
5) Presentations, Sales and Negotiation Strategies
6) Anchoring and Triggering Positive Emotions
7) Cultural Variations And Universal Expressions
8) Territory, Property, Angles and Distance
9) Sales Presentation and Negotiation Strategies
10) Hypnotic Handshake Inductions and Therapy
The results of learning this material are way to many to mention but here’s a sample of just what it can do for you:
1) If you are in sales it will help you determine the time wasters from the real prospects building long term relationships with clients who want to do business with you
2) If you are a manager it will help you understand your staff better, which gives you more control over your team and enables you to know who is the best person for job.
3) If you are the boss of your own Company learn how to interviews, do appraisals that count and presentations to the next level
4) If you are a therapist learn to understand the emotional states your clients go through during your sessions.
5) Learn how to build rapport at an unconscious level by using your body language and respond appropriately to any situation.
6) Learn about YODA, You, Observe, Decode and Adapt.
7) Learn the PIN Code, a system for navigating through any interaction and understanding what’s going on, when.
I know it’s a tough time financially for many people so I’ve kept the cost as low as I can and to help anyone feeling the pinch you now have a choice of two payment methods.
Pay now in full
Click the button below and pay “Non Refundable” deposit of just £50 and pay the balance when you arrive on the day, cash only please no cheques will be accepted.
/span /stronginput type=
‘Busting major body language myths, Phipps reveals how to read other people’s body language and to use yours to succeed in business and in life.’ (Finance & Management, January 2012)
Body language matters. From getting a job to getting a pay rise, and from closing a deal to managing the people around you, it makes a big difference. Robert Phipps, one of the world′s leading body language experts shows you how to make it work for you. Busting some of the biggest body language myths, Phipps shows how to read other people′s body language and to use yours to succeed in business and life.
Body Language Cards – A great way to learn all about the fascinating subject of body language, also known as Non Verbal Communication
Here’s ten reasons why if you want to learn about body language these flash cards are exactly what you need.
Kids love them and they also make a great promotional gift too for sales people, customer service, account managers and retail staff.
1. It’s the easiest way to learn how to read what others really think and feel!
2. You will comprehend the SECRET of body language experts.
3. When you learn the secrets of body language, you will improve your life skills.
4. You will make great first impressions
5. You will interview much better
6. You will enhance your negotiation skills
7. You will become a better presenter
8. You will be better understood by others
9. You will influence what your colleagues, clients, and even your spouse think of you
10. You will decode when people lie to you!
If you agree with the saying “if you keep doing what you’ve always done… you’ll keep getting what you’ve always got!”
Now is the time and this is the Tool to get better results!
“You never get a second chance to make the first impression”
The body language cards were created to help you recognize the most common movements, and how to use their meaning to your advantage. Body Language Cards use flash card methodology to introduce the basics of body language and the general concepts of how to read and understand body language. We chose flash cards because they offered a visual learning experience, and body language is a visual experience.