14th & 15th July 2012 at the University of East London (TBC)
Easy access to mainline railway stations with hotels nearby.
Body Language: “It’s What You Don’t Say That Matters”
Is the title of my new book and below are a few video clips covering just a fraction of what you’ll be learning of the weekend.
Join me for this unique opportunity to learn how to make your body language work for you in social situations, business dealings and all manner of other everyday encounters.
Here’s just a fraction of what I’ll be covering throughout the two days:
1) Childhood Learning And Understanding
2) Left and Right Brain Processing
3) The Face, Eyes, Smiles, Mouth
4) Hands, Fingers, Arms, Legs and Foot signals
5) Presentations, Sales and Negotiation Strategies
6) Anchoring and Triggering Positive Emotions
7) Cultural Variations And Universal Expressions
8) Territory, Property, Angles and Distance
9) Sales Presentation and Negotiation Strategies
10) Hypnotic Handshake Inductions and Therapy
The results of learning this material are way to many to mention but here’s a sample of just what it can do for you:
1) If you are in sales it will help you determine the time wasters from the real prospects building long term relationships with clients who want to do business with you
2) If you are a manager it will help you understand your staff better, which gives you more control over your team and enables you to know who is the best person for job.
3) If you are the boss of your own Company learn how to interviews, do appraisals that count and presentations to the next level
4) If you are a therapist learn to understand the emotional states your clients go through during your sessions.
5) Learn how to build rapport at an unconscious level by using your body language and respond appropriately to any situation.
6) Learn about YODA, You, Observe, Decode and Adapt.
7) Learn the PIN Code, a system for navigating through any interaction and understanding what’s going on, when.
I know it’s a tough time financially for many people so I’ve kept the cost as low as I can and to help anyone feeling the pinch you now have a choice of two payment methods.
Pay now in full
Click the button below and pay “Non Refundable” deposit of just £50 and pay the balance when you arrive on the day, cash only please no cheques will be accepted.
/span /stronginput type=